Combat marketing overwhelm with our ONE-HOUR power sessions
INTRODUCING GOLDEN HOURS:
Let's name your goals and knock them out.
We started offering Golden Hours because so so so many of our clients felt LOST, LIKE A TOTAL FRAUD, or just had a sneaking suspicion that THEY WEREN'T DOING VERY WELL when it came to putting themselves out there, getting on social media, sending newsletters, or blogging.
And we get that, marketing is hard. (We still want to barf sometimes after we hit "publish").
Golden Hour marketing consultations are created to help overwhelmed business owners
create a clear action plan and bring impact to your business.
Golden Hours: a 60-Minute Power Session
We started offering Golden Hours as a way to look over client challenges, examine their marketing plans or practices (or lack thereof), so they can walk away with a clear set of action steps.
After this one-on-one session, you'll feel organized, your marketing will feel more intentional, and most importantly, you'll know what you're supposed to be doing and when.
Some ways that clients have used Golden Hours:
- Walk through your website to get some prescriptive recommendations or tightening suggestions on user experience, headlines, calls to action, or messaging, and how much time and effort a web copy re-fresh will take through our 'Website Ready Kit'.
- Get feedback on how your blog can be more effective and organized in a more user friendly way.
- Craft a content strategy for your next 3-4 blog posts, complete with headlines, main points, and calls to action (based on your sales and business goals no less!).
- Ideas on how to use Instagram to build build community or cross promote with relevant brands and business owners.
"Lightning in a bottle! We spent a Golden Hour with Jenni and received instant clarity. She cut through our list of nagging frustrations about our brand and website. From there she gave us actionable next steps, validated our concerns, and honed in on where to spend our time and money, and where not to bother. With her laser-focused feedback, we were able to clear up and tighten up most of our website concerns ourselves, before coming back to Prim'd for a full re-brand and new website."
- Paige Miler Buck, Co-Owner
HOW IT WORKS:
- Hone in on one question that's holding you back. (Check with our FAQs on picking a good question).
- Based on the topic of your question, you'll schedule with either Jenni or Sophie (see more on that below)
- Click to schedule a time!
- Fill out our questionnaire to set your intention.
- We'll review and ask any clarifying questions
- Then we jump on our call! We'll dig into your question, brainstorm ideas, and write down action steps
- We'll wrap up our call by sending you Action Steps from our meeting to keep you moving.
You'll walk out feeling excited, relieved and ready to start knocking things off your list.
READY TO hone in on your question?
Since we both bring different blends of creative genius to the table, we pair each question to the right partner. As you'll see below, Sophie's core-expertise centers around social media and cross promotional opportunities, while Jenni is a maven when it comes to websites, design and questions about your content.
START BY PICKING YOUR TOPIC
BRANDING strategy TO SUPPORT BUSINESS DEV with Sophie
Sophie Davies is our branding and business development expert who can guide your business to reaching your best customers online. She can work with you to create tactically ways to guide potential leads towards a goal such as a sales call or a transaction. Some questions that would be great for Sophie are:
- Can I get feedback on how our current website is directing the customer experience and how it can be improved to support our sales cycle.
- Can I get recommendations on how our blog can be performing better for our business and make sure it supports our sales goals.
- Can we brainstorm cross promotional opportunities to make the most of upcoming product launches, offline events, webinars and latest blog posts.
- Can I get ideas on ways you can get more out of our content marketing efforts by making sure they align with our sales and business dev goals.
Content & web strategy With Jenni Brown
Jenni Brown is our storyteller — she's a writer and a designer who loves helping our client shape the their online presence to tell their stories. Great questions for Jenni are:
- Reviewing your website to see if you're telling the right story to captivate the right audience
- Thinking through blog post or newsletter ideas to help with an upcoming launch or promotion
- Choosing priorities to focus you or your team on the most important tasks (in priority order)
DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!
Got a question or topic that does not fit cleanly into our categories? No problem. Simply send us an email and we'll write back and tell you who would be the better fit for your Golden Hour.
hello (at) primd.com
I worked with Prim'd to create The Brand Plan for my business. Several months after my Brand Plan was finished and I implemented it, I had a desire to take my marketing to the next level. I wanted to refine my ideas and sharpen my message. The Prim’d Golden Hours were the perfect solution. Sophie and Jenni walked beside me to take the ideas that were already effective and made tweaks to make them more powerful as I moved forward. Golden Hour sessions have been a great way to get the on-going support I needed!
- Mary Gassen, Owner
WAIT I HAVE QUESTIONS...
We have answers.
How do I know if my question is a good fit for a Golden Hour?
Our Golden Hours are specifically designed to be an incredibly powerful hour. For that reason, we’ve found that our clients who have gotten the best results have been specific about their ask when coming into a Golden Hour. In fact, most have focused their ask into just 2 - 3 smaller and very specific questions around their topic.
For example: "In this hour can we look at my About Page and my calls to action on my offering to see if I can increase my conversion rate?" Is a great question.
Or: "Can we look at how I'm using Facebook to reach my audience and identify areas for improvement?" Also great question.
If your question is too broad (“Can we make a marketing plan?” or “Can you do a deep dive review of my website?”) we might not get through everything in that hour. Also, if your question is incredibly complicated (Aka, takes 25 minutes to explain) we might not get as far in that hour. We want to make sure you walk out as excited, clear on where you’re headed, and ready to tackle the work as possible so check with us if you think your question isn’t good for a Golden Hour.
Can we do writing or design work in my Golden Hour?
Golden Hours are for brainstorming, sound-boarding, mapping, planning and reviewing. We can suggest tweaks to your copy or design edits to make your web & marketing stronger. We might do some light writing or sample social media captioning in that meeting. Generally speaking, we're willing to sit with you and guide you on HOW to write or WHAT design tweaks you should make to create a more powerful impact.
But our Golden Hours aren't the same as hiring out help on a creative project, and in fact it's not the best use of your budget. We won’t be doing any larger design work, longer form copy-writing, edits to your website, or scheduling of your social media editorial calendar for you in that meeting.
Will you do some prep work to get ready for my Golden Hour?
In order to meet and exceed your goals for each meeting, we typically encourage clients to choose a question that we can cover in an hour. We will always review your question, ask any clarifying questions, and perhaps get started on brainstorming great ideas for you (we can’t help that!). But we advise away from questions that require the Prim’d team from doing loads of prep work. Those tend to be more project-like anyway, and our consulting hours aren’t a great fit for that. We have had some clients who have purchased 2 hours and asked to do an hour of review prior to their meeting so they could use a second hour just to collaborate. If you think you might be interested in multiple hours for offline review, email us, and we’ll let you know if your question is a good fit.
Will I get both Jenni and Sophie in my Golden Hour?
You will work with either Jenni or Sophie, and we'll work to pair you with the right expert. We have different sweet spots, which allows us to bring a breadth of expertise to our clients, yet go deep in our specific area. But keep in mind — we’ve worked together for nearly 4 years, so we each have a lot of tribal knowledge we’ve learned about the other person’s expertise. At this point Sophie’s got a lot to say about great design and content strategy, and Jenni knows a thing or two about social media — so no matter who you’re working with you’re getting a bit from both.
How will our Golden Hour meeting be taken?
If you are in the Bay Area and would like to come into our co-working space in Mill Valley, we can do a face-to-face. Please note we take these only on Wednesdays and Thursdays. If you are anywhere else or don’t want to drive to Mill Valley, we offer virtual meetings via Zoom anytime.
Can I have my entire team attend to this meeting?
We leave it up to you to invite key players to your Golden Hour. However, remember that the more bodies in a meeting, the faster the time goes. Please plan both the scope of your question and the number of attendees accordingly.
What if we don’t cover everything I hoped within my sixty minutes?
We ask you to define the ONE THING that you’d like to come away from your Golden Hour knowing, and we work to make sure that at the very minimum that is covered. But if your list is long, we’ll simply get through as much as possible. You can always feel free to schedule another hour.
Can you give some examples of Golden Hour questions?